A blog dedicated to the world of broadcast and public relations
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Radio Media Relations Panel in Atlanta
RADIO MEDIA RELATIONS EXPERT PANEL
Who: Public Relations, Communications and Media Relations Professionals
What: Free Educational Panel and Lunch
When: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 from Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Where: The Globe, 75 Fifth Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30308 (NW Corner of Spring & 5th)
Presented By: News Generation, Inc.
Imagine a medium that allows you to reach over 95% of consumers weekly. One where you can have the attention of your target audience for three hours each day. Radio has the ability to effectively reach a target demographic more successfully than other mediums.
Learn from radio reporters and producers on how to successfully use radio to reach consumer audiences. Special emphasis will be placed on effective pitching, tailoring messages for radio and determining what method is best for your message.
Invited and Confirmed Panelists:
- *Cagle, Program Director, 95.5 The Beat
- *Rachel Giordano, Producer, “Steve & Vikki Morning Show,” Star 94, WSTR-FM
- *Joel Larsgaard, Producer, “AM Atlanta,” 640 WGST
- *Ruston McDonald, Executive Producer, “The Rude Awakening,” 680 The Fan
- *Jean Ross, News Director, WAOK & WVEE and Assistant Operations Manager & Co- Anchor of “Atlanta’s Best News,” WAOK-AM
- *Jessica Tolbert, Producer, “Randy & Spiff Morning Show,” 94.9 Lite FM / WLTM-FM