A blog dedicated to the world of broadcast and public relations
Friday, October 27, 2006
News Generation Hosts Radio Panel in Chicago
Who Should Attend: Public Relations, Communications, and Media Relations Professionals
What: Free Educational Radio Panel and Lunch
When: Thursday, November 2, 2006 from Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Where: McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant, 41 East Chestnut, Chicago, IL 60611, Mezzanine Level
Presented By: News Generation, Inc.
Imagine a medium that allows you to reach over 95% of consumers weekly. One where you can have the attention of your target audience for three hours each day. Radio has the ability to effectively reach a target demographic more successfully than other mediums.
Learn from radio reporters and producers how to successfully use radio to reach consumer audiences. Special emphasis will be placed on effective pitching, tailoring messages for radio and determining what method is best for your message.
Invited and Confirmed Panelists:
- Alan Criss, Producer, “The Libby Collins Show,” 1220 WKRS-AM
- Joey Fortman, Producer & Co-Host, “Steve and Joey Mornings,” WRZA-FM
- Geneen Harston, Executive Producer, “The Roland S. Martin Show,” WVON-AM
- Brian O’Keefe, Director of News/Public Affairs, 90.9 WDCB-FM Public Radio
- Art Porter, Executive Producer, “The Crazy Howard McGee Morning Show,” WGCI-FM
- Javier Salas, Host, “Un Nuevo Día,” 1200 WRTO-AM
To register for this event, e-mail your name, organization and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron Fier at 301-664-6448.