A blog dedicated to the world of broadcast and public relations
Thursday, June 12, 2008
UPDATE: Radio Reaches Millions of Listeners Every Day
We have just added the last panelists to our June 18 radio panel. Please see the invite below:
News Generation is hosting a lively discussion on the latest trends in radio, what works and what doesn’t, with some of the area’s leading radio producers, reporters, and assignment editors.
For the full invite that will include updates as panelists are added, click here.
Who: Washington D.C. PR Pros and Communicators
What: Expert Panel and Lunch ($10 cash at the door)
When: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 from noon to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy Chevy Chase, 5333 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20015, Take the red line Metro to Friendship Heights
Our panel of radio experts will include:
* Meymo Lyons – WAMU- 88.5 FM
* David Oziel, Producer, Westwood One’s “First Light with Dirk Van”
* Jen Richer, Web/News Coordinator, WMAL – 630 AM
* Stephanie Wells, Producer, WTGB The Globe – 94.7 FM
* Mitchell Miller, Assistant News Director/Assistant Program Director – WTOP AM/FM
Please RSVP by June 13. Call 301.664.6448 or email David Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organization, and phone number.
Space is limited.