On-Site Event Coverage
Broadcast Media Coverage at On-Site Meetings
How we can help you engage your experts and earn them coverage
Your experts are coming together for your organization’s meeting. You are announcing new studies or reports, and want to present it in a way that is easily understandable. You want to get that news out to the media, while engaging your experts at the same time.
That’s where we come in. Since 1997, we have been successfully conducting media relations at on-site meetings. We can take the work off your plate while you are attending to other media matters at the conference.
Our team will come on-site to your meeting and will:
- Facilitate radio media tour interviews, audio news release soundbite recordings and/or satellite television interviews on-site
- Schedule & confirm times to record/offer interview opportunities for your experts • conduct media trainings with spokespeople before the interviews
Your experts will:
- Be heard on local stations in their home markets or your other target markets
- Bring attention to your meeting and the news
- Build connections with local reporters
All we need to get started:
- Background information & targeting details
- Contact information for your experts, including name, title, phone number, and email address
- Window of time at the meeting where recordings/interviews will take place
- Landline phones on-site in a quiet room to complete recordings/interviews
We’ll do the rest, updating you along the way, and making the on-site experience seamless for you and your experts.
Questions? Call Susan Apgood at 301-664-6448 or email email@example.com.
Here’s a downloadable version of this page in infographic format: