A podcast is an audio file with narration and series of soundbites, announcements or a conversation with spokesperson(s). Reporters, consumers and internal employees can access them on broadcastnewsresource.com, and can download or stream them online to a computer or mobile device. The podcast can also be embedded on an organization or company’s website and/or intranet.
Benefits of Service:
- Ability to put a personal touch and voice to internal and external communications;
- Cost-effective way to distribute content;
- Ability to reach consumers directly; and
- Useful as a tool to reach internal employees with an update or internal news at the same time.
The Service Includes:
- Writing and producing the script outline and spokesperson’s soundbites into one complete podcast package;
- Placement on our content website, broadcastnewsresource.com;
- A full interview will be conducted with the spokesperson or spokespeople and a member of our experienced broadcast team, either in person or over the phone; and
- Talent to record the introduction, transitions and close.
To Begin the Service, the Following is Needed:
- Background information – a press kit, press releases, fact sheets, and/or articles to write the introduction and questions;
- Spokesperson’s availability of date and time for recording the podcast;
- A JPEG logo or graphic; and
- Minimum of ten business days lead time.
Below is a podcast on “Make Eye Health a Priority During Healthy Vision Month” with Dr. Rachel J. Bishop, National Eye Institute:
Below is a sample podcast on Media Training: