We just held our radio panel today at Maggiano’s in Chevy Chase and it really was a great event. Our panelists, Mitchell Miller of WTOP, Jen Richer of WMAL, and Victoria Jones of Talk Radio News Service were just fantastic, answering a lot of questions from a good group of DC PR and communications professionals. The theme of the discussion was politics and what the current climate means for radio. But the panelists also touched on the current economic situation and gave general tips on how to approach them and how to best pitch radio. We will be producing a podcast of this event, so if you are interested in that or if you wanted to be contacted the next time we have an event like this, please let us know.
- PRSA Strategies Review: Creating Brand Stories That Connect with Audiences
- This Week in Communication: Which Super Bowl Commercials Scored Touchdowns?
- Media Consumption Around the Beltway: A Look into Washingtonians’ News Preferences
- PR Now Leads Public Policy Influencing in Washington D.C.
- NewsGen’s News Highlights 2017