Presented by the PRSA-NCC Professional Development and Thoth Award Committees
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Time: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Cost: $35/PRSA and WWPR members; $55/non-members; $10/students/retirees; additional $10 at the door
The Thoth Award is Washington, DC’s most coveted public relations recognition of achievement. Please join PRSA-NCC and learn how to effectively write and submit your best work for this coveted PR award. The deadline for this year’s PRSA-NCC’s Thoth Awards is Friday, July 8 and will be here before you know it. Our expert panel will guide you through the submission process and equip you with insider tips that will make your submission stand apart from the rest. Don’t miss this opportunity to make your entry shine.
Register today to join expert panel – all Thoth winners – as we discuss:
• Thinking about an award submission at the onset of a campaign
• Review of internal processes to produce award-winning applications
• Tips for making your award stand apart from the rest
• Advice for first time submissions, including the “dos” and “don’ts” for submissions
• John Forrest Ales, Director, Global Brand Public Relations, Hilton Hotels & Resorts
• Trent Flood, communications manager of Enterprise Business Services, Lockheed Martin
• Tori Fort, vice president, Zeno Group
• Marie Manning, vice president public affairs, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Moderator: • Susan Matthews Apgood, president, News Generation, Inc.