Welcome back to the Behind the Mic podcast. In this episode, we chat with American Urban Radio Networks’ De’Saundra Harris. We learn more about how Harris got her start in radio, what her favorite stories are to report, and how she spends her weekends. Be sure to stay tuned for our next episode!
- How to Communicate that your Company Cares: Giving Back and Volunteering
- Communicating Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- How to Write More Effective Leads: PRSA Strategies & Tactics Review
- Sustainability is More than Just Doing Good and Increasing the Bottom Line
- The Power of Radio Advertising to Get Audiences to Tune into New TV Shows