Fall Media Relations & Marketing Intern – Do you have a passion for communication and PR? We are looking for an intern to work with our team on our marketing and public relations efforts. The ideal candidate has:
– Strong interest in public relations, marketing and/or journalism;
– Writing and proofreading skills;
– Research skills to find prospective clients;
– Ability to proficiently use multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn;
– Creativity to offer ideas as an active member of the team;
– Customer service mindset to effectively help field incoming calls;
– Strong ability to work well with a team;
– An eye for newsworthiness; and
– Availability and interest to attend/assist with industry networking events.
Candidate must be a good communicator, professional, detail-oriented, and punctual. Applicants should be available 12 to 15 hours per week. The position is flexible around class schedule. Our office is located right off the Bethesda Metro station. Applicant should be a current undergraduate or graduate student, and will be paid $15 per hour or can receive credit. All applications must include a cover letter, a resume and one writing sample. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Internship Application – Fall 2018” in the subject line.
We are always on the lookout for talented, dedicated people to join our team. If you think you’d be a good addition, please send us a message.
A VIDEO EXPLAINING RADIO MEDIA TOURS