above: LOCAL PR SUPPORT
STILL HERE IN YOUR BACKYARD
Journalists around the country know News Generation as the high-quality content providers. We offer them interviews with newsmakers and experts in subject areas from health to advocacy, to entertainment and finances. We are storytellers, no matter the medium. We are now, more than ever, feeling connected to our local Maryland roots and would love the chance to work with fellow local Montgomery County-area organizations on public relations efforts.
Services We Offer Include:
- Writing and Distribution of Press Content – With your messaging guidance, writing press releases for use on your website and for distribution to targeted media.
- Pitching Local Media – Targeting reporters and media outlets to engage with specific news announcements from your organization, fostering that relationship, and seeing the story through to the end.
- Developing or Updating the Media Page on Websites – Creating, if necessary, your media page. If it is already developed, we will work to maintain and manage that page to make it easiest for reporters to find the news and content they need.
- Developing Public Service Campaigns – Developing the messaging of public service announcement campaigns, and working with you to produce & distribute the final product to media – whether it’s for print, web, radio, or television distribution.
- Creating Content for Websites and Blogs – Writing copy for your website and/or ghostwriting thought-leadership articles for you to host on your blog on topics pertinent to your organization and of interest to your audiences.
- Developing and Managing Social Media – Establishing your social media accounts, if necessary, and managing the schedule of posting, updating and engaging with your customers/members.
- Training Spokespeople and Staff for Media Interviews – Conducting media training seminars for your spokespeople and team members, including dos and don’ts, strategies for bridging back to your key messages, steering the conversation with reporters and conducting mock interviews.
- Producing Podcasts – Full Production services, including conceptualizing, interviewing the spokesperson, editing, and narrating, if desired.
- Producing Videos – Conceptualizing, writing, producing, filming, and editing videos for your organization.
- Developing Media Messaging – Working with your key team members to develop your messaging. This can include internal messaging, messaging to stakeholders, messaging to your target audience and messaging to the media by determining what is most newsworthy.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“We are always looking for good local news stories, and News Generation has come through for us many times. I always listen to the pitches because the people there know what I am looking for.”
MATT COOK, NEWS DIRECTOR, GEORGIA NEWS NETWORK
“The professionals at News Generation are trusted partners of Communities In Schools. Their speed, efficiency, attention to detail and courteous approach make our spokespeople feel at ease. Most importantly, they generate real results and consistently demonstrate a great return on investment.”
STEVE MAJORS, COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS
“I’ve been working with Jeff and Susan for about a year now and they are always quick to respond and available for any clarifying questions I need…Overall, great company and people to work with.”
CARMEN VASILATOS, WE COMMUNICATIONS
“The News Generation team has been an excellent partner in coordinating and managing our radio media tour. They have been instrumental in prepping our speakers as wells as providing interview opportunities that amplify our messaging.”
NORIDA TORRIENTE, CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
“Your staff is always top notch and great about following up. They are cordial and professional and listen to our needs, which is appreciated.”
BRANDON DICKSON, NORTH CAROLINA NEWS NETWORK
“I love the story angles you provide…you guys are always very current and set interviews up very quickly!”
MEGAN BISHOP, WOAI, San Antonio
“Working with News Generation is always easy. They are prompt to respond and are willing to set up a phone call or in-person meeting to discuss past or future projects. I would definitely recommend their services.”
KATELYNN WIGGINS, AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
“Really impressive & proven model consistently yielding super solid results. Takes risk out of radio.”
REGINA LEWIS, LLC
“News Generation helps us achieve our campaign goals and objectives with products and services that generate great results. Time and time again, our clients are pleased with the outcomes and the return on investment.”
HEIDI OTWAY, SALTERMITCHELLPR
“News Generation has great connections with radio outlets and their producers, owing to its professionalism and hard work, and that makes our radio news tours very successful.”
AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
“The Children’s Hospital Association has worked with News Generation for years to book its radio tours. The team’s strength in its contacts at radio stations across the country is a great asset in booking interviews for our spokespeople. They do a great job of preparing our spokespeople on the nuances of all types of broadcast interviews including live and taped. Their journalism background comes through in their translation of our messages. We highly recommend their services.”
NORIDA TORRIENTE, ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PUBLIC RELATIONS, THE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION